Neutriherbs® Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Bubble Bubbling Your Day!
Neutriherbs Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask can produce a large number of bubbles when contacting with skin, and do a bubbling massage on the face! It has strong adsorption affinity, which helps to remove excess oil, makeup residues and dirt in depth. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and refreshes in just one use.
Bubble mask benefits:
- Automatic cleaning
- Funny way for flawless skin.
- Deep cleansing and shrink pores.
Aqua, Glycerin, Volcanic Soil, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Bentonite, Dimethicone, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Sargassum Fusiforme Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
How To Use1. After washing face, simply apply the proper amount of mask on your face evenly; avoid applying too close to the eyes, nostrils, and lips.
2. After 2-5 minutes, bubbles will appear.
3. When the bubbles are blown up absolutely, do foam massage with a little tepid water for 1-2 minutes.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. 2-3 times per week.
* Keep container closed after using, avoid connection with air
How often to use
2-3 times per week
1. Do not use on irritated, broken, inflamed, exfoliated, or burnt skin. Avoid use if your skin is very dry or sensitive to face masks.
2. For external use only, if swallowed, get medical help.
3. Stop using this product and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
4. Cautiously use in sensitive skin.
5. Keep out of the reach of Children.
6. Store in a cool place and keep tightly closed.